Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Borderline Buddies Spring Fun

 
Welcome to another Borderline Buddies
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
This month Leanna and I ar3e still focusing on Spring and Flowers.
 
Let's see what Leanna has created
 
 
 
Now, what I would like to share with you is this month's Paper Pumpkin.
 
The best part of Paper Pumpkin is that you just never know what you are going to get in this fun craft kit that is delivered to your door.
 
I had some time this weekend to create my PP.....and here's what I created:
 
 
 
Here is the way the kit was created.....step by step.....
 
 
First off you fold the tissue paper type scallop circles and attach using glue dots.

 
These leave strips already had adhesive on it and all you have to do is to wrap around the Styrofoam wreath and cover completely (there is plenty of strips....enough to create even more projects)

 
Here's a close up of the wreath.

 
Attach the flower stem piece, stamp Happy Spring and attach with ribbon...cute? 
You Betcha!
 
 
 
I had left over products, so I also created a quick card (and still have leftovers)
 
 
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, you will definitely want to sign up...they are so much fun to receive and super exciting too.....you will also be signed up for my Stampin' Sue's Paper Pumpkin Patch Facebook group where I share with my subscribers other projects you can create and some member only information....
 
Here's a fun video to show you how to create the kit...which is provided each and every month. YOu also receive easy to follow directions with great photos.  Check it out!
 
 
So, to sign up, just click on the link below and it will take you directly to my Paper Pumpkin site to sign up!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Paper Pumpkin Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 



No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...