Monday, April 18, 2016

Garden in Bloom....not yet.....:)

 
 
Happy Monday!
 
 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend...the weather here in NEPA was beautiful...I even got out to cut the grass for the first time along with some (yuck) weeding....tis the season...but I enjoyed the warmth and sunshine after a long dark winter.
 
Today is a special day in the Stampin' Up! world.....our Retirement List is going to be released today...as soon as I can, I will do a double posting today with the list.....as it has in the past, be sure to order any retired products ASAP....as when they are gone...they are gone.....
 
This past week was the SU event On Stage held in Utah....I had wished I could have attended, but it just wasn't possible....but I cannot wait until Friday as there will be an online event showcasing some of the new products along with the catalog...demos only...and we are sworn to secrecy....but if you want in, you can always consider signing up for the kit...and then you too will be able to see the catalog and place a preorder of products before anyone else.....I cannot wait!
 
Now...let me share with you something I've recently created.....
 
I've been playing a lot with the Garden in Bloom stamp set.....
 
 
This is a simple and clean card....with a bit of Wink of Stella added to add some shimmer.
 
 
 
I used the Stampin Marker to make the dashes....
 
This is a fun two step stamp set and it's also photopolymer..which makes it easy to align up...also with the little arrow that SU has provided on the stamp makes it even easier to align....shows you what side goes up (or down...your choice).
 

 
Using any different colors, you really can create some beautiful flowers....enjoy!
Garden in Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Garden In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set139433
Price: $25.00
You don't have to wait for the right time of year to make your garden bloom. All you need is this stamp set, ink, and paper. This is a Two-Step Stampin' set, which gives you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference. 

Quantity: 20 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, h
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 




No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...