Monday, April 18, 2016

It's retirement time!

and...here it is.....
 
The Retirement List.....
 
 
I have to say that I am surprised by some of the items that are being retired.....
 
My Favorites:
 
 
  • 2-Way Glue Pen # 100425 
  • Word Window Punch #119857
  • 1" Square punch # 124094
  • Craft Scissors# 108360
  • Crystal Effects # 101055
  • Brayer #102395
  • 1/8" Mini Silver Brads # 122941
  •  
    Please note that items are limited in supplies...if you are interested in any of the retired products, please be sure to order ASAP in order to make sure you don't miss out!
     
    PS...I have seen the new catalog and you are going to be crying tears of joy when you see it...we are under a gag order about what's inside the catalog, but here's a glimpse of the outside:
     
     
     
    Ohhhhhhh....love it!
     
    Have a super stampin' night!
     
    Glimmer Night Hugs!
     
    Susan
     
     
     
     

    No comments:

    Find It Friday Kick Off!

    HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...