Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Best Friend.....

 
 
Sorry for my absence...but I have sad news to report.....
 

 
 
On Sunday, I had to give my last hug and say good bye to my best friend.....Minnie....
 
 
Minnie was 10 years old and the best friend anyone could ask for.  She was my companion, my therapist (a good listener), my buddy.....she had a neurological episode and the outcome didn't look good....and I didn't want Minnie to suffer and have no quality of life....so I had to make the decision that any animal lover dislikes having to do....but we cannot think of ourselves during a time like this...we have to think of our best friend....and what they would want...although it was difficult and I am still finding myself teary eyed every time I come home....walk into any room in my home.....and every time I go to bed alone..and Minnie not there for me when I walk into the front door....I have to think of all the fun memories and great times we shared together.....she was my best friend and I will continue to remember her always.....
 
 
 
Say hello to Sunshine and Aerial for me Minnie...I love you and will love you always.....
 
Love,
Mom.....

1 comment:

Diane said...

I am so sorry to hear about Minnie! I will miss her and her love she gave to all who visited your home.

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...