Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Periscope Creation.....


 
Happy Tuesday
 
So...have you seen the retirement list? 
 
Any of your favs being retired?
 
It's always a say time for us demos...but there is such great replacements coming...
 
Be sure to order any products being retired NOW....before they are gone.....I am! :)
 
Today I have a fun share with you.....I recently was on a Periscope event with Frenchie.  You can view her website here:  http://www.frenchiestamps.com/
 
Periscope is an app you can download...I kind of think of it as a live you tube...It's so much fun....and you can chat by typing with the person doing the scope.  You can be friends and follow those people that interest you...from all over the world...It's amazing the technology these days.
 
Anyhow.....Frenchie was hosting a scope and she asked for participants to chose colors and created this fun project.
 
 
 
She was asking for suggestions as she created this fun card....I had the idea of adding the rhinestones to make it look like water coming from the watering can and she loved my idea so much....she sent me the card.....

 
I have to admit I'm a huge fan of Frenchie...been following her for years and even had a picture taken with you at a SU event a few years ago.....

 
Here is the inside of her card.....

 
and I asked her to sign and date the card...for my scrapbook....what fun!

 
So...if you want to check it out....it's an app called Periscope....I go by the name of Stampinsue...but I haven't yet done a scope, yet, but maybe soon...it's fun!
 
Hope you have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...