Skip to main content

Swirly Bird and a Pop of Pink

I was invited to join a swap...using new products of course....and my first thought was Swirly Bird and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. (you save 10% by purchasing the bundle Item # 142353 and Better Together stamp set Item # 141733 W and Item # 141736 C. 
 
 
I also used the Pop of Pink Specialty Paper Item # 141648 and Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine Item # 141689.  I also added a bit of bling with our Rhinestone Basic Jewels Item # 119246.

 
The inside was decorated as well using the
Better Together stamp set Item # 141733 W and Item # 141736 C.  



 
Clean and simple.....but a bit of bling...think that is my style....hope those receiving them enjoy them!
 
Swirly Bird Photopolymer Bundle
Swirly Bird Photopolymer Bundle142353
Price: $46.75

Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%. 

Swirly Bird Photopolymer Stamp Set
Designed with fun in mind, this stamp set is sure to help you unlock your creative potential! Mix and match the fun and bold designs to make your cards into artwork.

Quantity: 24 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g

Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies
* 9 dies
* Largest image: 5-7/8" x 1-3/16" (14.9 x 3 cm)
* Use with Big Shot and Precision Base Plate (required)

Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper
Pop Of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper141648
Price: $13.00
So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Each sheet is double sided for double the creative options. 

* 12 sheets: 2 each of 5 double-sided designs and 1 each of 2 single-sided designs with gold foil
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Melon Mambo, Whisper White

 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! Ultimate Blog Hop in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness

 I'm super excited to be a part of this fun blog hop.... When I heard of this fun hop from Janet Wakeland....I had to jump at the chance to be a part of this.  
 Breast Cancer Awareness is a very important cause...just just for the month of October for it should be brought to our attention every day....but we especially have made October the month to remind us of how important it is to be tested.....
On a personal note, two years back I wasn't feeling well.  I went for the blood work, x-rays and all the normal types of testing....I was then sent for an abdominal ultrasound and there was something that showed up....so to further understand what it was, I was then sent for more x-rays and a CAT scan...well....it was made quite clear that I had a lemon-sized mass in my left kidney....so after discussing it at length with my urologist the decision was made to remove the kidney. We didn't know at the time what it was, malignant, non malignant, had to spread, was it encapsulat…

Out With The Old...In With the New Blog Hop

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW BLOG HOP
Thanks for stopping by today....I would like to welcome to our Blog Hop....we are saying good-bye to the old...and welcoming in the new!  Are you ready?
Let's put on our hopping shoes and go!
So...let's take a look....can you see what's old and what's new?

First off...the bear was used from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set Item # 142043 along with the coordinating punch Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Item # 140396. 

The new is the Lift Me Up Bundle Item # 144711 (w) and 144712 (c).  The stamp set is Lift Me Up and the Thinlits are Up & Away...the clouds were also done using the Thinlits Dies. 

I also used our Cardstock Vellum and cut out the coordinating pieces for the back of the balloon...along with the basket thinlit. 

I love this little bear....he's not just for babies and Christmas...I can see so many other things done using him.
Thanks for stopping by....time to hop on over to the next blog!
https://joyf…

Remarkable Blog Hop - Sale-A-Bration

Welcome to the Remarkable 
Blog Hop Sale-A-Bration 
I'm so excited to be a part of this month's blog hop....the theme for this month is the must have's...the cannot live without....even if they are on back order..... from the Occasions Spring Catalog and/or the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
So when I saw this theme, I knew immediately what I had to have the first time I got a glimpse at the Occasions Catalog...I have to say...it was love at first sight....and I had to have them!
Unfortunately attending the On Stage Event in November, 2016, I was hoping I would have won the stamp set....but no worries...it was worth the wait to be able to order from the catalog when demos were able to preorder.....so, what's my pick/s you ask?
Well, they are both posted on the same page in the Occasions Catalog...page 24...
Have you figured it out yet?
It had to be the Beautiful You Stamp Set (item # 143004 W and # 143637 C) and the Watercolor Pencils Iitem # 141709)
Here's a fun card I c…