Skip to main content

Thinking Outside the Paper Pumpkin Box....

Welcome!
 
Happy Monday!
 
What a fantastic weekend I had....not only was it my birthday....but there was a new addition to my family....and great fun with my family...life is certainly good!
 
So...I didn't get much stamping done...but.....I have something to share.
 
As many of you may not know, I usually do my blog posts on the Sunday prior to the beginning of the week...seems like this is a great day for me to get my week off to a great start...and I usually do  my week's blog posts all at one shot....I figured if I'm in a typing mood, I'll get it all done as I always have so much to share with you with what I worked on the week before and the weekend.
 
So....Paper Pumpkin is on board today.
 
Do you know how much I LOVE Paper Pumpkin?  OMG....YES>>>>I DO!
 
So...many of you may have been disappointed with the kit and many ecstatic....
 
If you don't know....it was a kit filled with little gem-shaped boxes to create...well, maybe you aren't into boxes, so...it's time to think outside the box!
 
Let me share with you (if you haven't already checked me out on You Tube and seen my video) my projects I created, inspired by other demos.
 
Just by adding a few extra pieces of cardstock...and a little embellishment...I created this super fun card.....oh yes...a little bling too.
 
 
I used components from the kit including the twine and the tag and stamps/ink of course.

 
Here's another quick design....the background of the Whisper White piece in the center was stamped using one of the stamps in the set...and then an overlay of vellum....wrapped with the twine...and tag

 
I think I saved the best for last.....butterflies....don't you just love them?

 
A little butterfly background embossed...and a few punches of butterflies..and vellum...and what a stunning card...more stunning in person!
 

 
I used the boxes from the kit and punch to create the pretty butterflies...
 
 
If you are wondering how I did the background piece, you'll not want to miss out on my Live Facebook Workshop...I'll be explaining another card but how the background is created.
 
Not a FB follower of mine, check me out Stampinsue....on Facebook....or find me,
Susan Timchack and send me a PM...and I'll direct you to it!
 
I hope you join me at 7 pm EST on Wednesday (tomorrow) for my life FB workshop...it's going to be focusing the Thoughtful Branches a brand new bundle available only for a limited time and limited number in August!
 
Oh...and don't forget...BONUS DAYS....with a purchase of $50 this month, you will receive a coupon for $5.00 to use for next month - no limit - plus you can use it towards the purchase of this get bundle!
 
Plus...a special prepurchase to make sure you get your set....
 
 
 Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! Ultimate Blog Hop in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness

 I'm super excited to be a part of this fun blog hop.... When I heard of this fun hop from Janet Wakeland....I had to jump at the chance to be a part of this.  
 Breast Cancer Awareness is a very important cause...just just for the month of October for it should be brought to our attention every day....but we especially have made October the month to remind us of how important it is to be tested.....
On a personal note, two years back I wasn't feeling well.  I went for the blood work, x-rays and all the normal types of testing....I was then sent for an abdominal ultrasound and there was something that showed up....so to further understand what it was, I was then sent for more x-rays and a CAT scan...well....it was made quite clear that I had a lemon-sized mass in my left kidney....so after discussing it at length with my urologist the decision was made to remove the kidney. We didn't know at the time what it was, malignant, non malignant, had to spread, was it encapsulat…

Out With The Old...In With the New Blog Hop

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW BLOG HOP
Thanks for stopping by today....I would like to welcome to our Blog Hop....we are saying good-bye to the old...and welcoming in the new!  Are you ready?
Let's put on our hopping shoes and go!
So...let's take a look....can you see what's old and what's new?

First off...the bear was used from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set Item # 142043 along with the coordinating punch Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Item # 140396. 

The new is the Lift Me Up Bundle Item # 144711 (w) and 144712 (c).  The stamp set is Lift Me Up and the Thinlits are Up & Away...the clouds were also done using the Thinlits Dies. 

I also used our Cardstock Vellum and cut out the coordinating pieces for the back of the balloon...along with the basket thinlit. 

I love this little bear....he's not just for babies and Christmas...I can see so many other things done using him.
Thanks for stopping by....time to hop on over to the next blog!
https://joyf…

Welcome to the Alaska 2018 Blog Hop

Welcome to the Alaska 2018 Blog Hop This is going to be so much fun and I'm looking forward to see everyone's creations. OCTOBER's THEME IS "Just Decorate it" I'm SUper excited to be a part of this hop.....I am stampin' my way to Alaska....and I would like to share with you one of my most favorite projects...... This is a SUper easy home decor' project to create.... All you need is: A 12 x 12 frame of your choice (I got mine at a big box store with a 50% off coupon) Basic Black 12 x 12 cardstock (#124267) Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack (#141642) I was going to be a downloadable file to create this frame, but it's so simple...so I just posted the information here.... Just trim down the 6x6 DSP to fit the frame as desired...it's that simple. You can even change the inside picture for all the different seasons by using any of our DSP (which, by the way, they are on sale for this month) If you do not have a demonstrator, come on over …