Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Borderline Buddies Christmas


It's Time for another Borderline Buddies Day...

I cannot believe how quick these days are going by....like it was just Wednesday....wasn't it?

So Leanna wondered what we should create this week.....of course.....Christmas!

Let's see what Leanna has to share this week.


Now.... me, still being in the pink/grey scheme....outside of the traditional colors...

I used the Tin of Tags stamp set using the colors Blushing Bride and Basic Grey


A few circles....along with some Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.


The white background paper I used was Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper Item #142014 but I used it on the debossed side....and surprisingly....it worked out fine stamping on it...something that I didn't think would...would probably have more issues stamping on the embossed side...


I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Have a SUper Stampin' Day!

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan







No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...