Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Borderline Buddies Wednesday!

 
 
 
It's another Borderline Buddies Week....and the Online Sales Continues
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingsue/
 
 
 
So being that Leanna was having snow in Canada and we here in the Northeastern Part of Pennsylvania had snow, I thought it only fitting that we celebrate this week with a snowman....when one is given snow.....make snowmen!
 
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share this week...
 
 
And now...my turn....
 
I've seen many creations using the SwirlyScribbles Thinlits Dies # 141497
 
I created the hat using Basic Black Cardstock.
 
The background paper used was the Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper Item #142014 which is currently on the Online Extravaganza Sale 
 
 
 
I also used the Sponge Brayers Item # 141714 and Marina Mist Classic Ink to color the paper.

 
I also added the Metallic Enamel Shapes Item #141678 to the background. 
The saying came from the Snow Place Stamp Set Item #139738.

 
How fun is this card?  So simple.....and cute...I think...
 
Hope you enjoyed our project this week!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Have a SUper stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan




No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...