Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Friday....The Biggest Shopping Day Ever

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingsue/
 
 Hello  .... Happy Black Friday!
 
This is the biggest shopping day of the year here in the US... The day after Thanksgiving...that's when people get into the shopping mode for Christmas.  I am already into the decorating mode...I usually start my decorating today.....but we had some snow in our area on Saturday/Sunday and I have to say that got me into the mood for decorating....now my home is usually decorated each and every room....and it makes me so happy to do this.
 
I also have a yearly Christmas Cookie Exchange every year.....so that pushes me to decorate early...It usually makes me so sad when the holidays are over and I have to take it all down for another year...so I try to enjoy it as much as I can...How about you?  Are there any traditions you do with your family?  I'd love to hear.....so..to get you into the holiday spirit....how about some tags?
 
 
Aren't these cute?  I cannot seem to get enough out of this Cookie Cutter Christmas and Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.

 
I think the gingerbread might be my favorite :-)


 
For this tag I used the Candy Lane DSP and cut out the house right from the paper...

 
And nothing is Christmas without a Mr. & Mrs. Reindeer

 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...