Monday, November 21, 2016

It's Time for the Online Extravaganza!


It's going to be a busy week this week.......I hope you are ready for it!

Not only is it Thanksgiving this week in the US...it's also a busy kick off week to holiday shopping.


And....Stampin' Up! is having a SUper Online Extravaganza....and I'm so excited!
 
There are two SUper Specials, one being on Monday, 11/21/16 and another on Monday, 11/28/16.  These are just 24-hour Flash Sales....the rest of the sale will continue 11/21/16 through 11/28/16...or until sold out....some up to 40% off!  WOWSIE!
 
To make the deal even sweeter, I am offering my own incentive.....
 
With placing a $50 order (before shipping/tax), you will earn a FREE stampin' box filled with lots of goodies.....all new product.....retired items....that I think you will be so excited to receive!

PLEASE NOTE HOSTESS CODE CHANGE 3BZ7FPQ7
 
I have a full video done to explain my promotion...check it out on my You Tube Channel here:
 
 
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingsue/
 
 
Be sure to visit my online store for details and updates on items that are still available and sell out...these items make great gifts for all your stampin' friends!
 
Happy Shopping......
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 



No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...