Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sharing Some Swaps from On Stage

Thanks for stopping in today.
 
A few weeks back I attended a Stampin' Up! event in New Jersey called On Stage...
 
I thought I would share with you today some of the swaps which I received. 
 
I thought you would enjoy them too.....So here goes....
 
 
This card came with a coordinating envelope too.

 
I also love the simplicity of this card as well. 

 
And a few more....If I were ill, I'd be happy to receive a card like this...
 
 
And who doesn't love flowers?

 
I hope you enjoyed my swaps...I have a few more which I'll be sharing.
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...