Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sneak Peek - Sale-A-Bration - Hey, Chick!

 
Hello!
 
Thanks for stopping by today....with this busy weekend in the states....there is always time for some stamping fun....dontcha think (and shopping)....our sale continues through Monday with some additional Bonus Sales for Monday only...so be sure to check them out!
 
 
 
One of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is being able to preorder stamps from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs.
 
This stamp set, Hey, Chick...is a set of 7 rubber stamps....and I am so loving it...
 
I was asked to be in a swap for new stamps from the Occasions Catalog along with the Sale-A-Bration Catalog....and Hey, Chick is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration sets you can receive for free during Sale-A-Bration which runs this time from 1/4/17 through 3/31/17. 
 
This is a really cute stamp set and includes three chickens, a legged egg along with three sayings....Hey, Chick...being one of them.
 
 
I stamped the chicken on Shimmer White Cardstock and stamped with Staz On ink...and colored in using aquapainters and our ink.  I also added some of the smaller parts of the stamp using markers.

 
I also used the Serene Scenery DSP paper stack.


 
The circles were used using a new product, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies—set of 12 dies which includes four circles, ovals, and squares.  This was a special item that was on sale for a limited time, but no worries...it will be returning when the new annual catalog is released...I love it!  and love the stitching it leaves behind.....
 
I have more sneak peeks to share....so be sure to stop by again...really soon!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...