Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tin of Tags, Washi Tape and Cookie Cutter Christmas


It's been super busy here....I had a nice long Thanksgiving weekend....and it's back to work for me!  Boo!  I had so much fun over this holiday weekend.....seems like Thanksgiving was so long ago!
 
I spent a lot of my time preparing for the upcoming Christmas Holiday
along with my annual Cookie Exchange..... I'm still trying to chose a cookie that I'm going to create...any ideas?  Anyone?  lol
 
So, I'm in the Christmas mood and Christmas spirit?  How about you?
 
Have you created your cards yet?  Decided which cookies you will be baking?
 
How about shopping?  I'm hoping you took advantage of our online sale this past week...what a great way to get some great products at a discount for your crafty friends.
 
I thought I would do some crafting "outside of the box".... outside of the traditional colors.
 
I thought this was a fun card....I used the Tin of Tags Stamp Set Item # 142180 ...along with the Washi Tape, Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape Item # 141659
 
 
I made a background using the Washi Tape...

 
A little bit of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper...

 
And a little Cookie Cutter Christmas. 

 
I hope you enjoyed this fun card...I had so much fun creating it!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...