Monday, December 12, 2016

A Fun Folded Card...

OMG....Where Have I Been?
 
Okay...I know...I've been MIA...Missing in Action...but I've been so busy....
 
It's that time of the year...right?  I know...no excuses.....but....it is what it is.
 
I've not had much time to even get into my stampin' room....between the cookie exchange...Meet Up Group.....snowman makin'.....Heck..I've been busy!
 
So, let me share with you some projects made by other stampers....
 
As many of you know, I've been a part of Stampin' Survivor....so, unfortunately I was voted off this week..but I've been enjoying the cards of the other members that have been getting voted off...this being one of them....and what fun this card is....It's a 3D card....
but folds to fit right into a standard envelope.  
The DSP paper used was This Christmas Specialty DSP..item # 141628 in the annual catalog.
 
 
The stamp set used is Christmas Pines along with the Pretty Pines Thinlits.
They are in the Holiday Catalog...and currently on special....so grab them before they are gone!

 
The Pine Bough Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was also used on this fun card.

 
Here's an overhead view of the card....so different....and so fun....
 
Hope you enjoyed it....
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...