Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Beautiful You

Beautiful You

I thought I would take a step back from all the Christmas cards and holiday rush-rush....and take a moment to stamp a card using new product from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.

This actually is the card I made for the group I am involved with, Stampin' Survivors.

I had wanted this stamp set from the moment I saw it during On Stage in New Jersey....and couldn't wait to ink it up, but when I sat down (feeling rushed), my mind was blank....so....I took out my catalog.....oh...sorry....you haven't seen it yet...right?  Well, the only way you could is if you decide to join the Stampin' Up! Family (just had to mention it)....


The background of the card is our Designer Series Paper, Succulent Garden...another new item from the Occasions Catalog.  You are going to love this paper too!


I decided to stamp using Basic Gray....instead of our Basic Black....makes a less harsh look....and the "coloring" is using our Watermelon Wonder ink...which coordinates with the paper.  The colored part is actually a stamp as well. 


And...everything needs a bit of bling...right?

Hope you enjoyed this preview of what's to come...

If you just cannot wait...you can a) decide to join the family or b) attend my New Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Kick Off event planned for Friday, 12/30/16....you have three choices to attend....10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.    Come and see new product, stamp a project, enjoy some refreshments...and place a preorder if you would like...along with being entered in a prize package.

I hope you decide to join me....would be fun...and you'll get a first hand look at new product!

Have a SUper Stampin' Day!

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...