Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Borderline Buddies - It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

 
Time for another Borderline Buddies....and our focus on Christmas.
 
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in North Eastern Pennsylvania...how about where you live?  We have some snow on the ground...the temps are falling...quickly....and the smell of cookies in the air....yum.....how about you?  What is happening in your busy life? 
 
Is you shopping done?  Do you bake traditional cookies?  What do you do for the holidays?  Please feel free to share in the comments below....Now....
 
 Let's take a look at what Leanna has to share this week. 
 
 
 
Now...my turn.....I was a bit late (well late for me)...this week....as I usually have my blog posts done by now...It's Tuesday evening)....I'm watching Netflix...some movie with Kevin James....which is pretty good....but silly...and I'm losing my attention to what I have to do...so...without any further waiting....here's what I stamped and created for you this week.
 
New product which I just unboxed tonight....and some that I got from the beginning of the Holiday Catalog....a little this...and a little that....
 
 
I hope you like it....It's a bit of:
 
Merry Tags Framelits Dies Item #141835
Christmas Pines Stamp Set & Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies Item # 143496
Pine Bough Testured Impressions Folder #141831
 
A bit of Garden Green CS, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Copper Foil Paper
 
You can order any and all of these products through my online store....some of which are on the Clearance Rack (if they are still available)...so get them before they are retired and gone forever!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...