Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Borderline Buddies....quick and easy card....

 
Hello and welcome to another Borderline Buddies....
 
Leanna and I are still focusing on Christmas.....
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share this week....
 
 
We are on the final stretch.....Christmas...are you ready?  There are only four more days...so if you are stretched for time but still want to get a few holiday cards ready to send out (heck there is always Russian Christmas, right?).....or how about a Happy New Year! 
 
Nonetheless....let me show you how using the Tin of Tags (a class I offered a few weeks ago)...can help you out....
 
Now we created the tags...so that work is done...just need to put them onto some quick and simple cards....right?  It's that easy...really, it is!  Our Designer Series Paper to the rescue!  lol
 
Here's a few that took only minutes....which is just about what we have left....well, almost!
 
 
 
So the tag was completed at my class...and all I did was dig into my scrap pile...we all have those, right?  I also ran the piece of DSP from the Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack
 Item # 141991 and ran it through the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions
Embossing Folder Item # 143537 and added it to the cardstock onto the front....the tag was added using Stampin' Dimensionals.....easy peasy...right?
 
Hope you enjoyed this quick and simple card...I have a few more to share so be sure to come back tomorrow...and the next....and the final day which is my favorite card in all.
 
Hope you have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

 
 

 

 
 


No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...