Saturday, December 3, 2016

Carousels and Hot Air Balloons!

I thought today I would share something new that is coming soon.....
and if you were a demonstrator like me, you could be ordering these products as of 12/1/16...but unfortunately, you'll have to wait...and I'll have to continue to tease you....or...you can decide to join the Stampin' Up! Family....and order for yourself....
 
But....in the meantime.....
 
Here's a fun new birthday set....called Carousel Birthday.   These cupcakes are so fun...and what better than a cupcake carousel!
 
 
This is going to be a new bundle you will be able to purchase on 1/4/17....Lift Me Up Bundle.
 
or you may chose to purchase just the stamp set, Lift Me Up or just the Thinlits, Up & Away...
 
Anyhow you look at it, it's so fun and you'll want to add it to your collection!

 
This box uses the Carousel Birthday...and what fun to have a party focused around the Carousel....and have this as a fun party favor...filled up popcorn of course!

 
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek.....it's going to be a fun time in January...when the Occasions Catalog is released....and I know you will love it!....as much as I do!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...