Friday, December 16, 2016

Doing the Friday Happy Dance...and Stampin'


So yippee...It's Friday!
 
Woo Hoo!
 
Tomorrow is the last day to qualify for the tablet winning...be sure to check out my post on the left hand side....including how you can be entered to win this fun tablet....it's perfect for yourself or it makes a great gift...I will be posting this weekend the winner of the tablet....but you have got to order to win a chance to win....just place a $50 order and use the hostess code posted on the side.....you can order more than once.....and have more chances to win!
 
Now...onto more stamping....woo hoo!
 
 
 
I love this card......hope you do too!
 
Be sure to go ahead and check out the clearance rack and what is going to be retiring and place your order....and don't forget the chance to win the tablet!
 
Hope you have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...