Thursday, December 15, 2016

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas......


Have a Holly Jolly Christmas....la la la la la la la.....
 
I'm certainly into the Christmas Spirit this year...how about you?
Not yet?  Well, you had better hurry up....there isn't much time!
 
Here's a bit of inspiration .... maybe that will do it for you!
 
 
I'm still creating with my new product.....
 
Merry Tags Framelits Dies Item # 141835 (which is currently on sale).
 
I have created so many fun cards with them......let me share with you another....
 
 
I am having so much fun with this framelit....hope you want to see more....if you do (or maybe not) be sure to come on back tomorrow!  :-)
 

Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...