Monday, December 5, 2016

On Stage Christmas Shares....

Hello and Happy December 1st....
 
Can you believe it...it's December already....not much time now..... :-)
 
I thought I would share some pictures I took of the boards from On Stage....what other demonstrators have created...
 
I love the coloring and shading on this jolly old man....
 
 
And here's Santa....and his reindeer crew....including Rudolph....I think this has got to be one of my favorite stamp sets, Cookie Cutter Christmas....It's so much fun...and I'm looking forward to continuing to use the bear in the stamp set along with the eskimo after the holidays are over.

 
I love this card....simple but fun...using the Scribbles thinlits....a wreath was created. 

 
Hope you enjoyed them.....
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...