Friday, December 23, 2016

Quick & Easy...With Love....

Tick Tock...Tick Tock....
 
Time is running out....but there's still time to create something quick & simple...maybe not enough time to be mailed....but a hand delivery is a possibility....don't forget to pack up a dish of your favorite cookies along with the card.....I'm sure they would be greatly appreciated.
 
 
Another quick and simple card using the Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack
 Item # 141991 and added it to the cardstock onto the front....the tag was added using Stampin' Dimensionals.....easy peasy...right?
 
 
I have one more card...which is my favorite to share tomorrow...so be sure to come on back...
 
Have  a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...