Saturday, December 24, 2016

Snowflakes are falling.....quick and easy

Happy Christmas Eve.....
 
The big day is just 24 hours away...and you are either ready....or not....
 
Seemed like there was so much to do.....and then so little time....
 
Sometimes I wish Christmas was more than just one day...but for my family...it is...
 
I do Christmas Eve dinner for my family....and spend the day with them....and then Christmas Day...is a day of rest for me....as my kids go and visit their other families...and running...I have to say..I don't miss all of that...I loved it when my kids were little....waiting for Santa...being so good (not that they weren't good the rest of the year...but especially this time of the year)...but it's so much fun...having grand children...and seeing how my children have grown...and now on their own...making their own traditions and memories....makes me smile....
 
so...one final quick and simple card...which can be a just because card as well..just changing the sentiment....it's that easy!
 
 
I saved the best for last.....
I stamped the snowflakes from the Tin of Tags stamp set Item # 142180.
 
The ink/cardstock was Marina Mist...
 
After stamping, I used our white gel pen and added dots to the centers of the "y" shapes.
 
Using Dimensionals...added the tag which was already created....mount it onto Whisper White...and Voila....Done!
 
I would like to wish you and your friends and family a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah.
 
May you have the blessed holiday!
 
Until next time.....
 
Glimmer Christmas Hugs.....
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...