Friday, December 2, 2016

Take A Guess.....What Stamp Set Was Used?

Woo Hoo!.....It's Friday!
 
Time to celebrate....another fun upcoming weekend....and my annual cookie exchange.
 
So...I felt to be a bit out of the box (seems like I've been all week)....and created this fun card.
 
So....who can tell me....what stamp set have I used to create this card?
 
Please be sure to leave your guess in the comment section below and the first one that picks the correct stamp set will win this fun card.....
 
 
I'm still stuck on the Blushing Bride and Basic Grey colors....but I thought this card was so fun!

 
What else can make spirits bright but lots of stars?  Why....cause each of you are my stars.

 
So, don't forget.....leave your answers in the comment section below to win!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...