Saturday, December 17, 2016

Today is the final day to win the tablet.....

It's Saturday....the official weekend....
 
It's actually an extended weekend for me...as I have Monday off from work (my full time job that is).
 
I feel like I'm always working in my stamp room which really doesn't feel like work at all....it's so much fun....playing with product...new, old...it doesn't matter to me!
 
I have a few more last minute gifts to purchase...and this weekend....cookies to bake.
 
I decided I wasn't going to make a ton of cookies this year....but some family favorites....
 
So between shopping, baking, cleaning up and finishing up any last minute details for Christmas...it's going to be a busy weekend.....and I'm SUper excited....
 
Have you checked out my demo website (my online store)....I have been updating my demo site with upcoming Events....and have added a few new ones for the upcoming year....
 
AND...don't forget about Sale-A-Bration....the most favorite time of the year for stampers....where you can get free stuff with each $50 purchase.....and...if you decide to join the SU Family, you can get $125 of product of your choice for only $99 PLUS...an additional two stamp sets of your choice!  Where do I sign?  Oh yeah....I'm already signed.....now is the time to consider joining...whether for yourself....help paying off the holiday bills....or decide after signing where you want to go with your business.  I myself was signing up just for the discount and save myself some $$...but here I still am...16 years later.....who would have thunk?
 
Okay...back to stamping....just had to share the opportunity with you....
 
 
And one final card using these fun products (seems like I have a lot of them...lol)
 
 
Okay...well that's all folks...well for now anyhow...
 
Back to holiday projects.....shopping .... and baking!
 
Hope you have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...