Thursday, December 29, 2016

Up, Up and Away!

Up, Up and Away...In My Beautiful...My Beautiful....Balloon.....
 
 
 
Okay..now that that song will be stuck in your head all day....(t-hee).
 
How about this stunning balloon?   Are you loving it or what?
 
I created this card using Life Me Up Bundle coming out in 1/4/17....do you love it or what?
 
The Paper is also a new DSP stack coming out soon as well....The DSP Paper Stack is called Cupcakes & Carousels DSP....how stunning is it?
 
The strip along the left hand side is the reversed side of the center piece of DSP. 
 
The stamped images are a part of the coordinating stamp set...purchase the bundle and save 10%!

 
Here is a close up of the balloon....

 
I love this card...wait until you see what else I have to share.....
 
You are going to love all the new products coming out soon!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...