Monday, January 16, 2017

A little share....Non Stampin' Related.


I have a fun project to share today....and it's not stamping related....but I love it.....
and cannot wait to share it with you!
 
As many of you know....one of my favorite stores to pick up fun goodies is Dollar Tree....and here is my latest creation (non stamping related).....all created with DT items (except the ribbon which is retired from Stampin' Up!)
 
The base is actually a green Styrofoam circle...I then used a glue gun to attach the items.  As a filler I used some baby's breath. I also used some wrapping paper
 that was red/shiny and filled in with leaves. 
 

The ribbon is actually Stampin' Up! ribbon that I purchased from the Clearance Rack....yes...even SU has a Clearance Rack...be sure to check it out!

 
Here's a closer view of the wreath.

 
I hope you enjoyed it.....I do enjoy all sorts of craft, not just stamping and I was so thrilled with the wreath I created I wanted to share....but tomorrow...we will be back to stamping...promise!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan


 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...