Thursday, January 5, 2017

Beautiful You Paper Piecing....

Beautiful You Paper Piecing
 
This set is absolutely stunning.....and if you want to create an extra special but simple card....paper piecing is the way to go...... The stamp set is Beautiful You Item # 143004 (W) and # 143637 (C).
 
 
 
The background card is stamped using one of the stamps from the set just stamped repetively over the back.  The girl was stamped onto Blushing Bride with our Basic Black Ink. 
 
I then used the new Falling In Love Designer Series Paper Item # 142788.
I stamped the image again onto the DSP and then carefully fussy cut out the dress and hat. 
I then used our Mono adhesive and glued the pieced images right over the stamped images onto the Blushing Bride....It's that simple.....voila!

 
I think anyone would look fabulous in this dress and coordinating hat....

 
I hope you give this fun technique a try...it's super fun to create and so easy...and takes out all the coloring issues (if you aren't a fan of coloring).
 
 
Hope you enjoyed it!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...