Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Borderline Buddies Lift Me Up!


It's another week...and another Borderline Buddies...can you believe it?

Here we are..into week two of the year 2017....before you know it...well...it will be spring!  Right?

So...Leanna and I felt we should continue on with new product...there are so many
new products which I love and I'm sure Leanna as well....so let's head on up to
Canada and see what Leanna has been creating.


Now...heading back to the States.....my turn to share.....
Lift Me Up
Who doesn't love a hot air balloon?
On my bucket list is to go for a hot air balloon ride...while I'm not a fan of heights, if I am in a confined area (such as a basket), I think I would be okay....but who knows....so instead...
I thought I would take the safer ride....from my stampin' desk.....

These pictures didn't turn out too well...It's really hard to get a good picture of a balloon floating....


But this card is like a spinner card....with the balloon floating in the center of the oval...and so cute.



The balloon (and card) just make me smile.....I hope this makes you smile as well.



Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Bundle
Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Bundle144711
Price: $53.00

Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%. 

Lift Me Up Wood-Mount Stamp Set
This set will lift you up through the atmosphere and up where the air is clear. The happy blend of images and sentiments make this the perfect pick-me-up kind of stamp set.
* Quantity: 16 rubber stamps
* Wood blocks included

Up & Away Thinlits Dies
Create die-cut hot-air balloons, clouds, and shapes in seconds with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot. 
* 15 dies
* Largest piece: 3-7/16" x 2-9/16" (8.7 x 6.5 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
* Use Precision Base Plate with detailed images
There is so much that can be created with this bundle...
and I hope you add it to your stampin' collection!
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
Glimmer Hugs!
Susan

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...