Tuesday, January 17, 2017

It's High Tide....somewhere.....

By the Sea....By the Sea...By the Wonderful Sea.....
 
ahh.....I'm dreaming again....but....figured I would stamp it too.
 
I created this fun card using the High Tide Stamp Set Item # 143006.  It's a fun stamp set of 16 stamps....and a ton of sayings as well.....the one I used on this fun card. 
 
 
It's very easy to stamp with...as it is a photopolymer stamp set...and the lighthouse is created using two separate stamps...one for the background and one for the highlights.....

 
As many of you know...I love the beach and the ocean...and just don't seem to get there as much as I would like...and while its snowy, cold and nasty and dark here in PA....it's nice to stamp and dream...and this is a fun stamp set you'll want to add to your collection....

 
Here's another stamp set with different cardstocks being used....this one shows more detail in the two step stamping on the lighthouse....makes it look 3D!  Love it!
 
So...be sure to check out the Occasions Catalog and see all the other samples using this fun stamp set!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...