Monday, January 9, 2017

Nailed It - It's Not Just for the Guys....

Happy Monday!
 
Yes....it certainly is a happy Monday.....as many of you know that follow me on Facebook, I've been sick the past well....I'm not sure how long it's been but it finally took it's toll on me....and I had taken off a day from work and then headed right to the doctor's office.
 
It's amazing what a trip to the doctor's office can do for you....a prescription for a Z-pack and a prescription for a nasal spray....and a day later feeling better....I think with the Z-pack taking the two pill kick off really helped but then Saturday night/Sunday I started not feeling so well...again...maybe it just needs a few days to get itself going again...if not...another trip back to the doctors and then the horrible antibiotics...which really kills my insides....if you know what I mean.
 
So being I was feeling better, I was able to finally step foot into my stampin' space again...and get a few cards created....along with a few videos...woo hoo!
 
Did you know I have a You Tube Channel? 
 
I just renamed it....as it was a trial back a year or so ago and my new name is Stampin' Sue Creates
 
I think that is so much better than just using my name....so be sure to check it out....and I'm working on learning more with making videos...and always improving how I do them....so please, check them out and let me know your honest opinions......
 
So...want to see what I've been creating?  Okay....here's one of them (and I must say, I love it)
 
Did you know that there are such a thing as "girl tools" and "man tools".  Yes...there are!
 
This my friends....Is a woman's tool box!  Love the Pink!
 
So...this idea...was an inspiration to my card design.....

 
What gal wouldn't love to do some tinkering with these beauties?  A girl has gotta have bling!

 
I'm loving the Falling In Love DSP Item # 142788 and the
Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Item # 143231. 

 
I think this would be the perfect card to create for the Ms. Fix It in your life....

 
The bundle, Nailed It Item # 144732 (W) and 144735 (C) is a must have to add to your collection.
 
Nailed It Wood-Mount Bundle
Nailed It Wood-Mount Bundle144734
Price: $50.25
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%. 

Nailed It Wood-Mount Stamp Set
If I had a hammer stamp, I'd stamp it in the morning, I'd stamp it in the evening, and all over this land.
* Quantity: 16 rubber stamps
* Wood blocks included

Build It Framelits Dies
Create die-cut tool images in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. 
* 9 dies
* Largest image: 5-7/16" x 7/8" (13.8 x 2.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
 
And....
 
It's not just for the guys anymore!
 
Hope you enjoyed it!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...