Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects

PaperPumpkin Logo
Paper Pumpkin - An Alternate Idea
Did you visit my blog yesterday?  If not...when you are done here, make sure to head on back to yesterday post and see all the information about Paper Pumpkin.
So after creating the fun project planned for this month's kit by Stampin' Up!, I wanted to experiment further and see what else I can create and here's one of the projects I came up with:
Sorry about the first picture below...when I downloaded the photos I took, apparently the other photos didn't publish....so I just have this close up one, but I think you get the picture (pardon the pun)....and how about the paper doily?   I used the ink pad to color the doily from white to Peek A Boo Peach.
'

Here's another card project I created..I used the ribbon (which is a free Sale-A-Bration item).
I also colored the doily with Sweet Sugarplum Ink along with Chocolate Chip ink.


These little hearts remind me of the conversation hearts candy.    Cute, huh?


Be sure to check out Paper Pumpkin...and head on over to www.paperpumpkin.com and chose me, Susan Timchack, as your demonstrator!

Have a SUper Stampin' Day!

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...