Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Paper Purses with Borderline Buddies

Welcome to another Borderline Buddies
 
 
I cannot believe....it's another week....where is the time going?
 
I've been a bit absent from my blog lately....I really don't even know why other than time seems to pass by so quick....and things seem to keep happening, but here we are today.
 
So Leanna and I are still sharing new product...and when I usually post my blogger posts on Sunday, it is late Tuesday evening and I'm doing my post last minute....It's been quite a week here...my Dory had a visit to the vet to get spayed on Monday and she will be coming home Wednesday (today)....Tommy and I are missing her.  Speaking of Tommy, he's been not feeling well...not sure if it's because of Dory's absence or what...but he's been sick...and I've been doing a lot of carpet cleaning....with Tommy's sickness, but the reason we are here.....Borderline Buddies!
 
We are still sharing new products and new stuff!  woo hoo....
cannot seem to get enough new...how about you?
 
 
Let's check out what Leanna has to share this week
 
 
 
The other day I posted a fun paper purse on Facebook...and the other night I did a quick video showing how to create it....be sure to check it out on my you tube channel, Stampin' Sue Creates
 
Let me show you here.....
 
 
How cute are these purses?  They are perfect for a few little bits of chocolate.....or one of my customers created one and said she was going to put in a gift card....cute?  You betcha!

 
Here's another "style"....they are created with a few scraps and just one piece of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
 
Here are the directions for creating the purse and/or check out my you tube video here:
 
 
Measurements:
Purse 6x6 inch cardstock scored at 2 1/4 and 3 3/4 then turn and score at 1 3/4 and 4 1/4
Flap 1 3/4 x 2 1/4 inch
Straps 5 x 1/4 inch
 
So, I hope you give it a try and if you do, be sure to let me know and share it..I'd love to see it.
Thanks for joining me today!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 


 

No comments:

July is Almost Gone....Don't Miss Out!

Happy Tuesday Stampers!   Thanks for stopping by today!  I have to say that I have been overwhelmed with all the hand stamped (and no...