Thursday, February 23, 2017

A little of the green.......


 
Special Requests Greatly Appreciated....
 
When do you ever hear that?  Usually when you want a special request, you get a rolling of the eyes...or even a huge heavy sigh....but not here at Stampin' Sue Creates....
 
I welcome special requests....so keep 'em coming!
 
 
So at Friday's class, I was asked.....what about St. Patrick's Day?  Do you have any fun treat holder ideas?  Well, YES...I do!.....and not only did I have a picture of my creation...I did a video!
 
Yup.....a visual for those of you (like me)...that not only want to read about it..want to see it!
 
So..head on over to my you tube channel...Stampin' Sue Creates
and check out this fun video of this little treat holder...it's so cute.....
 
 
 
Here's a few pictures...I love it!
 
 
Take some trash and make it into treasure....
Those little gold chocolate coins would be perfect for the inside...or even those caramel candies....you know the ones...with the gold wrappers....they are so delish!  yum!

 
So....watch the video and then go make some!
 
They are great to give to coworkers, friends, neighbors or just anyone celebrating St. Patrick's Day!
 
Fun...huh?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Green Hugs!
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...