Monday, February 6, 2017

Cut It! Use It!

Happy Monday!
 
Didn't I just type that?  Well, the other day?
 
Hope you had a great weekend...I know I did.
 
I started off by feeling so much better, but didn't want to even think or say that for jinxing myself...but it's true....for now anyhow...seems like everyone has some sort of bug these days....guess 'tis the season....February Feel Yuk time! 
 
Anyhow...I started my Friday evening off by going to a paint 'n sip studio and painting a great picture with Erin (my son's girlfriend).  I was so happy that I felt better and was able to attend...we had a great time and it was so much fun.
 
Saturday I was suppose to meet with my newest team member but seems like she came down with the February Feel Yuk time...feel better Lorraine....so we didn't meet up...but chatted on the phone for a bit...but I figured I would make lemonade out of lemons and head up to my stamp room and stamp and create a few videos.  I love creating videos...I hope you are a subscriber to my You Tube Channel, Stampin' Sue Creates....if not...head on over to You Tube and subscribe, so then you'll not miss out on a single video I upload.
 
So....this idea came to me the other day while watching another demo cutting up her Designer Series Paper.....I figured, hey...that's a great idea for me....who, is stepping up to the plate and admitting....I'm a paper hoarder!  Yup.....I am...
 
So I'm coming up with the cut it use it hashtag (#cutituseit)
 
Here's the video.....
 
 
 
So I decided to get right on that...and create a card..heck..half the work is already done now that I have the DSP cut already (4 x 5 1/4).
 
How cute and simple is this card? 
 
 
I used the Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper - Item # 141660 on Page 173 of the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog...I love this paper....I'm going to be sad to see it go at the end of the catalog year (which SU usually retires the DSP with the release of each new catalog)...so if you love it too!  Be sure to stock up now.....You'll be sorry if you don't and miss out when it's gone!

 
How about this cute little doily I added?  Well actually just half of one...I used the Ink Pad Peek A Boo Peach Direct To Doily Technique (aka...Direct to Paper)...these fun doilies have two sides to them...one being white (which is the side I inked) and the other side being Very Vanilla....so you can keep them simple and use as is or ink 'em up and change the color to your choice!  fun, huh?
 
 
Hope you enjoyed today's card......be sure to come on back tomorrow for even more fun!
 
Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper141660
Price: $11.00
So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Each sheet is double sided for double the creative options. 

* 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
And...while you are thinking about it....and ordering :-)  
Don't forget...we also offer a coordinating pack of cardstock that matches perfectly with the DSP...grab one (or two) of those while you are ordering!
 
Fruit Stand 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock
Fruit Stand 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock141661
Price: $8.00
The best projects start with the best products. Start your projects with our high-quality cardstock, formulated especially for discerning crafters. The ultrasmooth surface is ideal for stamping, so you get clean, crisp images. And it's dyed with pure color all the way through so there's no white core.

* 8-1/2" x 11"
* 24 sheets
* 8 sheets each of 3 colors: Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder
* Acid free
* Lignin free
 
Have a SUper Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...