Skip to main content

Happy Weekend.....White As Snow Boutique Benefit


 
Happy Weekend!
 
Happy Saturday!
 
So......it's the weekend...any plans?
 
Today I'm participating in a fun Craft Show Event in Scranton...looking forward to selling some of my crafts along with meeting some old friends and making some new friends as well.
 
Come on and stop on by...there are over 70 vendors participating!
 
White As Snow Boutique Benefit
 
 
I love doing events where I can get out, have fun, share my love of stamping and meeting new people that have never heard of Stampin' Up! before...I know...right?  Who hasn't heard of Stampin' Up! before?  But you would not believe how many people haven't.....and there is such an opportunmity out there to meet new people and get your business the push that it needs...and...if you have been on the fence of joining Stampin' Up!, now is the right time to do so...with our fabulous $99 kit and receiveing more than $200 of your choice of product, FREE shipping, and you can earn up a 25% instant income rebate and the opportunity to take your business where you want it to go.
 
Stampin' Up! is looking for all sorts of demonstrators....from part time like me, to full time to even hobby demonstrators where you purchase just for yourself and/or your family and friends...it's totally up to you...Who knew almost 17 years ago that I would still be selling and loving Stampin' Up!. 
I have done all sorts of crafts before and I have to honestly say that SU has been THE ONE for me.  I love the variety, the possibilities, the extra income that helps during these hard times in life...and I figured it would be cheaper than therapy.....it's a bit of retail therapy along with mental therapy.
 
When I'm feeling down...I just pull out my SU stuff and create....and what satisfaction it brings to create something...it's not like those take forever crafts....it can be as simple or involved as I wish it to be....and there are so many different projects and products to play with....
I need more hours in my day!
 
 
Want more information on what Stampin' Up! can do for you?
Call me!
 
I'd love to chat about how Stampin' Up! can fit in your busy lifestyle...and what it can do for you!
 
Well, I cannot just leave without a share with you.....so...here we go:
 
This is one of the crafts I will be selling at the craft show...it's a cute little wreath that I created using a past Paper Pumpkin kit....
 
 
I added a bit of sparkle using my Wink of Stella Glimmer Pen.

 
And I love these little flowers. 
I have a variety of colors and styles...so come on by and check them out!
 
 
White As Snow Boutique Benefit
 
 
 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! Ultimate Blog Hop in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness

 I'm super excited to be a part of this fun blog hop.... When I heard of this fun hop from Janet Wakeland....I had to jump at the chance to be a part of this.  
 Breast Cancer Awareness is a very important cause...just just for the month of October for it should be brought to our attention every day....but we especially have made October the month to remind us of how important it is to be tested.....
On a personal note, two years back I wasn't feeling well.  I went for the blood work, x-rays and all the normal types of testing....I was then sent for an abdominal ultrasound and there was something that showed up....so to further understand what it was, I was then sent for more x-rays and a CAT scan...well....it was made quite clear that I had a lemon-sized mass in my left kidney....so after discussing it at length with my urologist the decision was made to remove the kidney. We didn't know at the time what it was, malignant, non malignant, had to spread, was it encapsulat…

Out With The Old...In With the New Blog Hop

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW BLOG HOP
Thanks for stopping by today....I would like to welcome to our Blog Hop....we are saying good-bye to the old...and welcoming in the new!  Are you ready?
Let's put on our hopping shoes and go!
So...let's take a look....can you see what's old and what's new?

First off...the bear was used from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set Item # 142043 along with the coordinating punch Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Item # 140396. 

The new is the Lift Me Up Bundle Item # 144711 (w) and 144712 (c).  The stamp set is Lift Me Up and the Thinlits are Up & Away...the clouds were also done using the Thinlits Dies. 

I also used our Cardstock Vellum and cut out the coordinating pieces for the back of the balloon...along with the basket thinlit. 

I love this little bear....he's not just for babies and Christmas...I can see so many other things done using him.
Thanks for stopping by....time to hop on over to the next blog!
https://joyf…

Welcome to the Alaska 2018 Blog Hop

Welcome to the Alaska 2018 Blog Hop This is going to be so much fun and I'm looking forward to see everyone's creations. OCTOBER's THEME IS "Just Decorate it" I'm SUper excited to be a part of this hop.....I am stampin' my way to Alaska....and I would like to share with you one of my most favorite projects...... This is a SUper easy home decor' project to create.... All you need is: A 12 x 12 frame of your choice (I got mine at a big box store with a 50% off coupon) Basic Black 12 x 12 cardstock (#124267) Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack (#141642) I was going to be a downloadable file to create this frame, but it's so simple...so I just posted the information here.... Just trim down the 6x6 DSP to fit the frame as desired...it's that simple. You can even change the inside picture for all the different seasons by using any of our DSP (which, by the way, they are on sale for this month) If you do not have a demonstrator, come on over …