Thursday, February 9, 2017

I Scream....You Scream....


I Scream....You Scream....We All Scream....
For Ice Cream!
Okay....well I'm not actually screaming...but I do love ice cream...how about you?
It doesn't matter what temperature it is outside....I love ice cream all the year round...which hmmm...I could go for a scoop....or two....or three....how about you?
Let me get you one.....

Which do you prefer....a cup or cone?

Me?

Well....a cup....you can fit more :-)


How about these cute ice creams?
I used the Cupcakes & Carousel's Designer Series Paper Pack (item #142744) for the background.
I also used the Cool Treats Suite (Item # 145181) which includes the stamp set Cool Treats along with the Frozen Treats Framelits Dies.  It's SUper Cute!


For the chocolate on the ice cream, I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen and allowed it to dry...and every cup of ice cream needs a cherry on top....don't you think?

You will definitely want to check out the entire Cool Treats Suite including Designer Series Paper along with even washi tape and so much more!  You can find it in the Occasions Catalog on pages 32 and 33...want to see more?  You'll want to come back tomorrow....or better yet....book an upcoming workshop and I'll bring it all along and we can have some stampin' fun together...or even yet.....Purchase the Starter Kit for just $99 and receive over $200 of product and FREE SHIPPING...you'll definitely want to talk to me about that SUper deal!  Limited time only!

Cool Treats Photopolymer Bundle
Cool Treats Photopolymer Bundle145181
Price: $48.50

Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%. 

Cool Treats Photopolymer Stamp Set
You're pretty cool, but this stamp set is just a little bit cooler. Try not to eat these delicious-looking stamps, even though you may be tempted. This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Quantity: 36 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d

Frozen Treats Framelits Dies
Create die-cut paper treats in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. 
* 17 dies
* Largest image: 1-7/16" x 1-7/8" (3.7 x 4.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot


Have a SUper Stampin' Day!

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...