Monday, February 13, 2017

Just For You Card......


Happy Monday
 
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend...and it's back to the work week! 
 
Yikes!
 
Where did the weekend go? They go by so quickly...and today they are calling for some high winds in my area....we had a miserable day yesterday...kind of like snow/sleet/freezing rain and overcast....YUCK!  I spent the day in my stampin' space making my day happy.....stamping always makes me happy....
 
So one of the girls at work, her husband had a heart attack and we are going to collect some money and give to her to help with expenses...and I of course volunteered to make the card.....
 
So when I sat down...I have an vision in what I wanted to create but had a problem finding the right stamp for the saying on the card......so here's what I came up with:
 
 
I used a retired stamp for the saying.....and Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set.
 
The DSP is from the Occasions Catalog, Falling in Love Item # 142788 

 
I also used the Falling in Love Embellishment Item # 142791, Lace Doilies Item # 142793, along with the Very Vanilla 1/4 Satin Ribbon Item # 142794.

 
I also created the envelope using the Envelope Punch Board...for which you can create from the smallest to the largest of envelopes.....
 
The card I created was actually an 8 1/2 x 11" card folded in half, so that is usually a different size to find an envelope for...so make one for yourself!
 
Hope you enjoyed my share today!
 
Hope you have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...