Sunday, February 26, 2017

More Plaids.....more wipes!


More Plaids....more wipes please!
 
 
Well...did you think I was done with my plaid technique?
 
What am I talking about?  Be sure to check back to yesterday's blog post and watch my video and you'll be all caught up.
 
I had so much fun creating some green plaids that I thought...hmmmm...let's add a few more colors...
 
and here's what I got...It's Mr. & Mrs. Bear.....
 
They are all decked out for a party....with their coordinating outfits of course.
 
 
The ribbon I used is the FREE Sale-A-Bration Ribbon....Item # 143601..It is a 3/8" metallic ribbon combo pack.....white ribbon woven with shiny silver accents and a vanilla ribbon woven with shiny gold accents...you get 2 rolls....with 7 yards of each...of 2 colors...I don't know about you, but I love ribbon.....and making bows.....love that too!

 
I think this couple needed a little more sparkle...so I added the Clear Wink of Stella to the hat, bows and little tu-tu....making them shine and glisten...and ready to party!

 
So be sure to check out yesterday's post...for my you tube video...or heck..just click below
 
 
While you are checking out this video...be sure to check out my other videos I have posted....and be sure to hit the subscribe button and the little bell so you will be notified of my future uploads....
 
I'm working toward reaching 500 subscribers....so your one click to subscribe might just be the one to get me there!  woohoo!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed my bear adventure along with my plaid wipe technique!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...