Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Final BB...for February....


 
Welcome to another week of Borderline Buddies!
 
 
Can you believe it's almost the end of February?  Well, this will be the last BB post for February....can you believe it?
 
I cannot believe we are almost through February...and the temperatures here in NEPA were crazy this past weekend..up to 60 degrees....in February?  Like...what?
 
Well, unfortunately I didn't even get out of the house this weekend...I'm still battling this horrible sinus issue I have been having and I honestly have to say...I AM SICK OF BEING SICK!
 
I either have to get better...or move south! 
I don't see any plans of moving south, so I'm going to have to focus on kissing this sickness goodbye!
 
So...let's move onward...and upward...to Canada...where my BFF Leanna has created something fun for this week...check out her blog at:
 
 
I guess it's my turn now....so...what could I have created for this week?
 
Hmmmmm...well, let's take a look...shall we?
 
I cannot seem to get enough of the Succulent Garden Bundle....I've been having so much fun creating with this fun bundle...and here's another share....


 
The colors used are Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaroon and Whisper White...with a splash of pearls!

 
I think any Mom would love to receive this for Mother's Day (I know I would!)

 
Here a picture of the inside...although not the best, but you can see how I stamped on the edge of the Whisper White on the inside.....
 
I cannot tell you how much I love this set and one that you'll want to add to your collection.....so, what are you waiting for?  Head on over to my online store and get one for yourself...or two...or three....lol
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 


 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...