Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What's Your Favorite? Painters or Blenders?


 
Watercolor Pencils, Aqua Painters
and Blender Pens....
 
What's your favorite?
 
Color books for adults are all the rage these days....and Stampin' Up! took the plunge with that by offering FREE Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper.
 
So while working with my FREE DSP Inside the Lines DSP this weekend....after I did the Cut It! Use It! share idea, I thought I would do a video for you sharing how to color in this paper.  Did you know there are many ways to color this fun DSP paper.  You can view it on my You Tube Channel, Stampin' Sue Creates or click on the link below:
 
 
So I thought today I would share with you the completed card:
 
 
I used a combination of the Aqua Painters and the Blender Pens

 
Then I figured I would add a bit of the Fine Tip Glue Pen to add a little more enhancement...
(which I did a video for that too)....

 
Here's the video for the Fine Tip Glue Pen
 
 
The FREE Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper Item # is 143830.
You can receive it free with a $50 order you place.  There are a bunch more items including ribbons and stamps and even more items will be added very soon!
It's a great time to host a workshop or private class or just order and enjoy free product doing so.
 
Contact me if you need further information
 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...