Monday, March 6, 2017

A Wee Bit of the Green.....


 
Happy Monday!
 
Well, I'm back...sorry, but the week just got away from me.....didn't have a chance to post so I apologize...sometimes we just need to step back, get things done and then just get back on the wagon again.....so, after having some "me" crafting time this weekend, I have some fun projects to share....
 
I usually am creating for some certain and sometimes forget to just create "just because" to have fun...which is why I love Stampin' Up! so much.
 
So...let me share with you one of my weekend projects...and I'm so thrilled with the way this project came out...and I hope you enjoy it too.
 
I saw something on Pinterest using this stamp set on Pinterest...and I thought....well isn't this just perfect for St. Patrick's Day....green beer!  lol
 
I used a wee bit of gold as well along the strip on the side....
 
 
I also used Dimensionals to lift up the image along with the little Cheers bubble.

 
I'm not sure it shows up very well but I also used a bit of Wink of Stella Clear on the foam on the beer...gives it a bit of sparkle to the card. 
 
So....Mixed Drinks....it's in the Annual Catalog and a lot of fun to create all sorts of drinks including lemon/lime pieces along with even an umbrella!  :-)
 
Mixed Drinks Photopolymer Stamp Set
Mixed Drinks Photopolymer Stamp Set141928
Price: $21.00
Clink! Cheers and greetings! That’s exactly what this stamp set has to offer! Raise a glass and send a cheerful toast to your friends and family with this wonderful set!

This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. 
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). 
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 27 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g
 
Hope you have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan


 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...