Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Basket Bunch Bundle - Borderline Buddies

 
Happy Wednesday - Happy Borderline Buddies
 
Sorry for my absence...seems like I only have had chance to post to my blogs every other week...it was a heck of a week last Wednesday...digging out from our Blizzard Snow Storm Stella....so I apologize, but I'm here now...and that's all that matters for today....right?
 
Let's head on up to Canada and see what Leanna has created this week, shall we?
 
 
 
So while I haven't had much of a chance these days to stamp being so busy digging out from the storm....I wanted to post a few pictures of a recent swap I was in....involving Easter....and of course stamps from our Occasions Catalog....
 
 
Now....let's get on with it.....I absolutely loved this card that I received.
 
The background is stunning!  This card was created by Karen Anthon.
 
Stamps used - Basket Bunch Bundle and Crazy About You
 
 
 
She also used our Sale-A-Bration Glimmer Paper which you can receive for free with a $50 purchase but only while supplies last and only until 3/31/17.

 
The picture doesn't do it justice....It's absolutely stunning in real life!


Basket Bunch Photopolymer Bundle
Basket Bunch Photopolymer Bundle144731
Price: $46.75
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%. 

Basket Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set
We dare you to try to handle the immense cuteness in this set. One little basket won't be able to contain all your Easter and springtime joy, but it's sure worth a shot.
* Quantity: 29 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d

Basket Builder Framelits Dies
Create die-cut baskets and accents in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. 
* 22 dies
* Largest image: 2-3/16" x 1-1/2" (5.6 x 3.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
* Use Precision Base Plate with detailed images
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan



No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...