Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Borderline Buddies - High Tide

 
Welcome to another Borderline Buddies!
 
Sorry I missed out last week...but I'm back....Like I had stated on Monday's post, the week kid of got away from me....and well....I seemed to miss out on posting.
 
So...I promise, what I have to share this week may make up for it....let me know in the comment section below...hopefully I won't disappoint.
 
Not sure what we are doing this week at BB, but I'm just going to post this fun project I created and hope it's okay with Leanna!
 
Speaking of Leanna...let's check out what Leanna has to share this week:
 
 
So this week...I am focusing on the High Tide Stamp Set....I basically used Whisper White cardstock and some sponges...I used the colors Marina Mist for the water, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry to sponge.
 
 
The lighthouse is actually two separate stamps and I used the Basic Black Archival Ink and then the Cherry Cobbler ink.  For the sand I used the Sahara Sand and Delightful Dijon for the little bit of grassy area. 

 
I also used, although you cannot really see it, the Wink of Stella Clear that I added alcohol to and applied it to the "moon" along with the water the light part of the lighthouse. 

 
Here's another card going another direction, but done pretty much the same. 
 
I love how this card came out....so much, that I made a bunch of them....

 
Leave a comment below...and I'll pick someone to send one of these beautiful cards to!
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
High Tide Photopolymer Stamp Set
High Tide Photopolymer Stamp Set143006
Price: $26.00
Do you hear the beach calling your name? It sounds a lot like what you hear when these stamps are calling to you. Answer all the calls!

This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. 
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). 
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, h
 
Have  SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan



No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...