Monday, March 20, 2017

My homemade soap and how I decorated it...for gift giving....

Hey There!  Happy Monday!
 
I am back!
 
Yes....I survived the Blizzard....named Stella.
 
We had quite a snow storm here last week in Pennsylvania....and finally I am back into stamping...but last week....I didn't give up on crafting....
 
If you follow me on Facebook, you would have seen a video I did explaining my newest craft....soap making.  While I am brand new to this type of craft, I wanted to give it a try...and I have to say....purchasing a kit was the right step....I didn't get into making any of the cold process soaps as I'm not ready for that step yet...but I did a melt and pour style soap (so it's called). 
 
 
The kit was from Brambleberry.com...and everything was included.  I am showcasing my second batch of soap here...and how I decorated it for gift giving...so I had to incorporate some of my Stampin' Up! products of course, right?

 
The soap is amazing...the scent is so inspiring and lovely.....so it needed to be decorated just that way. I used the Serene Scenery DSP along with Pool Party I cut out the butterfly using the Bold Butterfly Framelits (item # 138135).  I also used a retired ribbon from Stampin' Up!, it's a glimmer Pool Party ribbon from last year and I think it adds the perfect touch to this glamorous layered soap.

 
I love how them came out...and cannot wait to give them to my family members.  I hope they enjoy them as much as I did creating them....total in all to create with this soap kit was 10 soaps total!

 
So, check on over to my You Tube Channel and see the video I did explaining on how to create this fun soap....just using your microwave!
 
Hope you enjoyed it!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Soap Hugs!


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I bet they smell great.

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...