Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Thankful Life


Welcome to my blog today!
 
I have a fun card to share with you today.  I had this stamp set, Thankful Life which is a Hostess Only Stamp set in the Occasions Catalog...and I have yet to stamp with it yet....
so I figured it was time to as they say, Ink It Up!
 
When I first opened the stamp set, I really wasn't sure which way the flowers and greenery went so I decided to just jump on it and I was very pleased with the results. 
 
 
 
A few weeks back I focused on a Cut It Use It on our Designer Series Paper, so I dug into my Cut up DSP and used that as part of the background.  The DSP I used was the specialty paper Pop of Pink in the current Annual Catalog....I love these foil fold polka dots..not sure if they really show up well on the picture, but I added a bit of gold ribbon to the end...to bring in the goldness.

 
Here's another one that I focused on using all the soon to be retiring In Colors, including Watermelon Wonder (which is also the card), Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaroon...all on one card!  :-)

 
On this card I also used the burlap ribbon.  Where, you ask?  Well, if you take scissors to one end of the burlap and cut off the edge, you can then pretty much peel away the pieces of burlap thus creating a type of linen thread.  That's what I used to tie onto the card. 

 
I hope you enjoyed these cards....also if you would like to have one of these stamp sets, the only way you can get one is by hosting a workshop of $150 or more or placing an order of $150 or more and using your hostess benefits to "purchase" one with your points.
 
Hoped you enjoyed the cards.....thanks for stopping by!
 
Thankful Life Photopolymer Stamp Set
Thankful Life Photopolymer Stamp Set143202
Price: $13.00
This host stamp set is only available with Stampin’ Rewards.

Who knew that a just few flowers could bring so much joy? We did! And once you've treid this stamp set, you'll know too!

This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. 
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). 
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 8 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...