Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Borderline Buddies - Time to Retire....

 
Welcome to Wednesday and Borderline Buddies
 
So I asked Leanna.....what should we challenge each other with?
 
Well, yes...of course.....soon to be retired item/s.
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share this week
 
 
Now...when I thought what I would share....I am sad to say...there is so much.
 
I have to say...one item I am going to miss....a lot...is our Owl Punch
 
How about these ideas?
 
Related image
 
  
And a few more....
 
Related image 
Owl Builder Punch
 
Here are other punches that are retired.....
No automatic alt text available.
So what is your favorite punch?  What is the best alternative idea you have created with our Stampin' Up! Punches?  I'd love to hear.....leave in the comment section below!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!  Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...