Monday, April 17, 2017

Hurry...before they are gone...gone...gone!

Happy Monday
 
Hope you had a wonderful Easter.  I spent the day at my brothers home in Collegeville yesterday.  I had a wonderful time with my family.  It was a picture perfect day! 
 
My grandsons had a visit with the Easter bunny this year....seems like neither one of them was afraid...I do remember the years of the "scarey" bunny....but not this year!
 
 
Have you checked out the Stampin' Up! retired list?  Did you know that it is continuously being updated....many of the items have already sold out....so if you have been hesitating on making a purchase, you may want to order.....soon....before your favorites are gone forever.
 
 
As far as our stamp sets, Stampin' Up! will continue to manufacture the stamp sets up through 5/22/17 (we manufacture our own), but after that, they will be retired and gone forever....
 
Just another note as I have been receiving questions on the bundles.  While many of the bundles are being retired, the products may not be.  So, when you are making your purchase, be sure to check on the individual items....Stampin' Up! reconfigures each year's catalog and retires the bundle pricing (saving 10%) with new bundles....so the bundle will be retired but not the actual products themselves.
 
I am also currently running a promotion through the end of April....
 
with a $50 purchase and using the Hostess Code for this month  AAZKFFEC , you will receive a surprise goody box in the mail as a special thank you. 
 
If you purchase $100 in merchandise and use the April Hostess Code AAZKFFEC, you will have your choice of FOUR of my old well loved stamp sets (not currently being retired due to the Stampin' Up! policy)AND if you chose the porch pick up, I will also include an embellishment as well!
 
I am also having a fun class this Friday focusing on the High Tide Stamp Set which is in our current catalog...this is a super fun stamp set.  I have a few seats remaining for this class so if you have been thinking of attending, please be sure to sign up ASAP through my demonstrator web site. 
 
One of the fun cards we will create is an LED light up card which I am super excited about!
 
Here's a quick little video showcasing this fun card
 
Thanks for joining me today......hope you have a SUper stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...