Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lovely.....As a Tree.....

Hello Stampers!
 
Thank you for stopping by!  So happy to see you!  :-)
 
 
So....what types of cards do you find yourself struggling with?
I myself find stamping cards for men and boys my struggle....How about you?
 
It seems when I flip through the catalog that not many "guy" stamps are in the catalog....so in reference to that...I decided to take another look and turn that around and repurpose some of the stamps into manly type stamps.
 
For instance...Lovely As a Tree.....this stamp set has been around for so long...I'm sure you own it?
If you do not,  you MUST invest in this stamp set...this set can carry you through so many different reasons....including the guys!
 
This versatile stamp set is available in Clear # 127793 and Wood #128655
 
Lovely As a Tree Clear-Mount Stamp Set
 
Lovely As A Tree Clear-Mount Stamp Set 127793
Price: $20.00
These timeless tree images will fill any landscape and keep you in tune with nature. They're great for watercoloring.

Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 6 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, I

Here are some great samples.....
 
 
Image result for lovely as a tree stampin up
 
Image result for lovely as a tree stampin up
 
So....you can see the versatility...with a little ink...and a little imagination...this is a MUST HAVE to add to your collection....no worries....
it will be returning in the new upcoming annual 2017-2018 catalog! 
 
Speaking of catalogs...if you need one....and if you have purchased from me within the last six months..no worries...one has already been reserved for you...if you are needing one and haven't placed an order....there is still time to order...through my website posted on the sidebar....
 
If you need further inspiration for Guy Cards, be sure to check out my EVENTS page on my demonstrator site..I have a fun upcoming class on Friday, May 12, 2017 at 6:30 pm at my home focusing on guys for the Men & Boys....you'll not want to miss this one! 
 
Bring along a new stampin' friend and you and your friend will get to chose
five hand stamped cards w/ envelopes from my card rack!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...